Pool/Billiards/I NEED HELP

I am looking for the main beam and the two cross beams dimensions to my 1976 Brunswick Monticello 2 Model # V.I.K Pool Table.

During a recent move, somehow they got left behind at the old house. If I get these dimensions I can reproduce them at work and put this table together. I would assemble the table and get the dimensions but I do not want to get the dimensions wrong.

Thank You for any help you can give me.

I believe that you have a situation here where you will eithe have to have a woodworking shop reproduce them or do what I have done in the past., Brunswicks inner cross beams are usually 1.5 inchs minium in width you can sandwich 3/4 plywood and reconstruct these... There is one thing that is important here #1 The slate is attached at the outer box and generally there is no attachment these supports are of course additional support but used primarily to hold the integrity of the table when the slate is put on.. You need to just construct a close representation here and this will be sufficient to support this table..

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.