Pool/Billiards/Pricing information

Question
We are looking to sell a sears Roebuck and co. Pool table the model number is either 411-26620 or 411-26630. It is in excellent condition and is gently used. We have all the balls and rack. We also have the owners manual please help us figure out what we have and how much it is worth. Thank you so much!

Answer
ALL THOSE NUMBERE ARE MEANINGLESS... Heres what to do take some pics and post them on craigslist local and see what happens... heres the scoop with pool tables ..most people aleays think pool tables are valuable but fail to understand that when you buy a pool table new 40% on the cost is cues, balls, set up, cloth, accessories, shipping etc... so when you start looking for a buyer remember you have all used accessories and this will still have to be picked up moved and set up.. ,,and my knowledge of nearly every pool tables in history sold by sears were either amf or brunswick and never sold for more than 999.99 new and that included pretty much everything so what you have to do is use the free service of craigslist to see what you can make happen.. thats what I would do.. good luck
mike

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt