Pool/Billiards/Rich Q stick

Question
Rich Q stick
Rich Q stick  
I was wondering about the history of a pool cue I recently acquired.  The Rich Q label seems to be painted on.  I am not sure of its authenticity.

Answer
TOM
Im not sure about the authenticity but i knew abe rich he was a cue maker in the south florida made cues under the name of star cues and this appears to one of his.. I remember talking to dennis searing a couple of years back and he said abe was no longer and was trying to buy some of his older wood that he apparently had tons of aged exotics but anyhow I have a link that will tale you to some information good luck.. abes cues are pretty cool and used some plastics and colors that was always unique to me.

.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Rich

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt