Pool/Billiards/Vintage brunswick trophy snooker cue

Question
brunswick cue
brunswick cue  

label
label  
I had this cue given to me in the early seventies. The cue is in good condition and I was trying to identify its age and or value. Would you be able to help or steer me in the right direction

Answer
Thse were mostly made in the 50-60s thousands were made as these were pretty much the only cues available that were 2 piece.. they were built by Brunswick and still today play real well I have seen many of these on e-bay selling for about 400-600 in good condition..there isnt much info out there in America as America was never a big snooker hot spot... but there is some on the internet so whats available is limited try looking on e-bay to get some ideas these uisally one on there for sale in some condition...

Mike

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt