Pool/Billiards/Vintage brunswick trophy snooker cue

brunswick cue
brunswick cue  

I had this cue given to me in the early seventies. The cue is in good condition and I was trying to identify its age and or value. Would you be able to help or steer me in the right direction

Thse were mostly made in the 50-60s thousands were made as these were pretty much the only cues available that were 2 piece.. they were built by Brunswick and still today play real well I have seen many of these on e-bay selling for about 400-600 in good condition..there isnt much info out there in America as America was never a big snooker hot spot... but there is some on the internet so whats available is limited try looking on e-bay to get some ideas these uisally one on there for sale in some condition...

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.