Pool/Billiards/cue i.d.

I'm trying to identify this cue and determine how many points and inlays it has. I was told it's a Dale Patten. It looks like four points but what are the inlays? Please help. Thank You, Robert.

For sure it 4 points from the pics and it appears that the inlays are probably Holly which sometimes has the appearance of bone ivory but I nor anyone is going to be able to tell from a pic.. ive done a little research on this cue maker and it like many other cues follow a certain path so without a expert that has his hands on the cue its going to be hard but there is some information out there sorry I cant help you more thats about all I can do from what i had to work with
thanks Mike

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.