Pool/Billiards/Quality Billiard mfg co

Question
What can you tell me about this company and table history? made approx? Quality Billiard mfg co. Gardena Calif. "Pace Maker" model, ball return on end. Thank you.

Answer
Quality billiards:

I looked in all the right places and found nothing substantial..  but as the past shows there were hundreds of billiards manufacturers that tried to build pool tables with some success but failed in a short period of time. I cant find anything nor have I heard of this company plus their not listed in my directory of manufacturers past and present so i migh say this is one that I cant be of much help but will continue some searching and if I find something Ill get back to you with my findings..

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt