Pool/Billiards/antique pool table

I have an old pool table with a plate that reads "National Billiard Supply Co. Master Cushions, Chicago, Ill."  It is extra long and has big square legs with fancy decorate trim on the legs.  I need to find out how much it is worth and where i should go to sell it.

Company Names: National Billiard Supply Co.
National Billiard & Bowling Supply Co.
Finklestein Billiard Supply

Primary Business: Billiard table and billiard room accessories and repair. After 1919
billiard table production. After 1925 bowling pin production.

Business Address:  1710  W. Lake (1910-23) 1747-1755  W. lake (1923)
1721-25 W. Lake (1926+)

Not to be confused with the "National Chalk Co." ( also in Chicago) or the  "National"
billiard table company from Ohio, or the "National Cue Co. ". None of them are related
to each other.

Started by Polish immigrant David Finklestein and his cousin Harry in about 1910, the
family company did well for many years, acquiring the assets of both the J.M. Fowler
Company and 90% of Charles Passow's inventory as well. But eventually, National
Billiard Supply was sold to Brunswick's largest competitor at the time: AMF

For more information see the biography and images below from Billiards Magazine
April 1919, Jan. and  Feb. 1923, April 1926

This is the only thing can come up with ..When you value something today its only value is what someone will pay there is few figures where theres a set value if its a nice table and complete and can be restored easy maybe it could be worth 10-20K if it needs work maybe 4-5k so try this as far as selling try craigslist with good pics or e-bay second option   good luck

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.