Pool/Billiards/joe wythe co.

Michael............the name plate on my snooker table reads MASTER CUSHING....JOE WYTHE CO......BILLIARDS AND BOWLING.....OKLAHOMA CITY I got the table out of a church in tulsa in the basement game room. Have you heard of the company and what year do you think it's from? The table is old but in good shape.On the under side of the rail is a number, 1895. Could be serial or year?

You may have me there on pool table mfgs ive really not seen or heard of this company but im sure theres someone out there or maybe a short lived or very small company so I did tons of research and come up with apparently a company who lists this company as one of the tables they service so i am forwarding you this info and you maybe can follow up and get the answer your looking for..
Solids N Stripes Oklahoma City, OK, 73107 - YP.comwww.yellowpages.com/oklahoma-city-

Search for other Billiard Table Repairing in Oklahoma City. ... American Heritage, Brunswick, Joe Wythe, Patterson Hoffman, Brackett Billaird Supply, Galaxy, ...
+Show map of 2901 Northwest 16th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73107

maybe this is a good place to start thanks for letting me help

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.