Pool/Billiards/Old National Billiard supply pool table.

Hello, I would like to find some info on a Narional Billiard supply table my father bought from a pool hall in about 1958.  Basically a 4 X 8 table with straight legs. the tag on the table is marked "Wireless Cushions".  Any information on this table would be helpful.  Thanks

Answer  heres the website

This would do you well to find the info you want here.
there is a ton of info just to be googled on the Old National Billiards co .. here are many pics and pricing on this or if you would send pics which is always helpful as they made many styles of pool tables and many different prices during many years.. if you can make any headway give me another shot and ill do some more research..

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.