Pool/Billiards/9' Brunswick Monticello III V.I.K

I have searched all over the internet for this table, I can not find the Monticello III. I can only find the Brunswick Monticello II V.I.K. Can you give me any incite into the Brunswick Monticello III V.I.K? I would like to know the age range of this pool table and if it is worth buying. Thinks,

Hi Bill,

The Monticello I, II, & III are substantially the same table with minor cosmetic changes. They were made in the mid to late 70's. A solid home table with doweled 1" slate. In good condition there's no reason one of these tables shouldn't play like any good Brunswick. It may need new cushions/cloth and such but structurally these are sound.

I have descriptive sales information and owners manual for this table if you want them. I can't/don't post that stuff in this forum but if you're interested in them you can email me at and I'll send them to you. We can "side-bar" from there if you like.

Bill Newsted

I can answer questions related to shot-making, aiming, position play, strategies, practice, mental preparation and the psychology of the game. Also, rules as they vary from venue to venue and how to become a winning player. I have experience recovering and maintaining tables and will also answer questions related to cues and billiard equipment. However, I prefer not to make brand recommendations. I do not offer information identifying old tables and equipment or estimating their values.

I have played over forty years in every state in the US (except Alaska). My experience is largely in pool rooms but I have also played extensively on bar tables and in league organizations. I have directed numerous tournaments up to the professional level and have played several world champion players. I am a former Billiard Congress of America instructor.

B.S. in Visual Communication M.A. in Education: Career and Technology Education