Pool/Billiards/Original Falcon pool cue

Falcon logo
Falcon logo  

Falcon stick
Falcon stick  
I'm wondering if you can help me identify what type of falcon pool stick I have. And possibly it's worth.

Falcon cues are manufactured in Canada since 1989. This is a level 1 cue and according to the Blue Book of Pool Cues it's worth about 45.00 if it's within 70% of new condition and straight. Due to the amount of dings shown I would say it is in 70% of new condition or less. If it's straight then I would place about a 35.00 retail value on it if it were for sale in my shop. Hope this is helpful information.

Stephen Summers

I can answer questions with precise answers to just about anything related to billiards. I am very knowledgeable of almost every brand of billiard table / equipment. I have extensive knowledge of many antique pool / billiard / snooker / carom and three cushion billiard tables. I can also answer questions about pool cue repairs.

I have been working in the billiard industry since 1971. I began working at my father's retail billiard store when I was 8 years old. I have owned my own retail / wholesale billiard supply in OKC., OK since 1998. I have personally worked on just about every type and brand of billiard table that exists. I also repair pool cues everyday. My knowledge in that area is extensive as well. As of this time I have approximately 44 years worth of billiard related experience.

I am a retail store operator member of the Billiard Congress of America. I am also a member of a Christian Church in OKC., OK.

I have a high school diploma and I also went to college for two years. I do not have a degree.