Pool/Billiards/Original Falcon pool cue

Question
Falcon logo
Falcon logo  

Falcon stick
Falcon stick  
I'm wondering if you can help me identify what type of falcon pool stick I have. And possibly it's worth.

Answer
Falcon cues are manufactured in Canada since 1989. This is a level 1 cue and according to the Blue Book of Pool Cues it's worth about 45.00 if it's within 70% of new condition and straight. Due to the amount of dings shown I would say it is in 70% of new condition or less. If it's straight then I would place about a 35.00 retail value on it if it were for sale in my shop. Hope this is helpful information.

Pool/Billiards

Stephen Summers