Pool/Billiards/rail cushions

Question
Hello, I have a 7 foot Brunswick Bristol table and i want to order new rail cushion but i dont know which ones they are. they do not look like the k-66. Can you advise, Thank You, Bob

Answer
Profiles.jpg
Profiles.jpg  
Hi Bob,

For years the standard for Brunswick tables was K55 cusions. I believe their exclusive "SuperSpeed" cushions are K55.

K55 and K66 are very similar but their difference is important given the angle of the subrail they are affixed to. Also, just because one or the other is on the table doesn't mean it is the correct one for the table unless you're sure they are the original cushions. Attached is a picture of three cushion profiles that may help you determine what you have. But, as mentioned unless you're sure the cushions you have are the original.

I might suggest you call Brunswick and ask them what is supposed to be used on your table. Or take a piece of what you have to a Brunswick dealer and ask them what it is. Personally, I would recommend the SuperSpeed cushion if your table is meant to use K55. They'll last for many years, unlike cheap cushions that use clay fillers and harden in just a few years.

Play well and enjoy,

Bill

Pool/Billiards

Bill Newsted