Pool/Billiards/Williams Manufacturing Company - Billiard Table

1933beer wrote at 2016-03-05 00:08:38
I also have a Williams pool table and can find no information on it. My table looks much different than yours but has the same logo printed on the end. It was a 20 cent( 2 dimes) coin operated table I have a serial number  WM19154 stamped in the side. I recently replaced the top. it still had the original felt on the bumpers. perhaps some one else will be able to add more.  

Stephen Summers

I can answer questions with precise answers to just about anything related to billiards. I am very knowledgeable of almost every brand of billiard table / equipment. I have extensive knowledge of many antique pool / billiard / snooker / carom and three cushion billiard tables. I can also answer questions about pool cue repairs.

I have been working in the billiard industry since 1971. I began working at my father's retail billiard store when I was 8 years old. I have owned my own retail / wholesale billiard supply in OKC., OK since 1998. I have personally worked on just about every type and brand of billiard table that exists. I also repair pool cues everyday. My knowledge in that area is extensive as well. As of this time I have approximately 44 years worth of billiard related experience.

I am a retail store operator member of the Billiard Congress of America. I am also a member of a Christian Church in OKC., OK.

I have a high school diploma and I also went to college for two years. I do not have a degree.