Pool/Billiards/Williams Manufacturing Company - Billiard Table

1933beer wrote at 2016-03-05 00:08:38
I also have a Williams pool table and can find no information on it. My table looks much different than yours but has the same logo printed on the end. It was a 20 cent( 2 dimes) coin operated table I have a serial number  WM19154 stamped in the side. I recently replaced the top. it still had the original felt on the bumpers. perhaps some one else will be able to add more.  

1motime wrote at 2016-10-30 03:42:18
I just bought one of these myself and this is the only place I can find any info at all about these tables.  Have you been able to find out any more info regarding these Williams Manufacturing Company Pool Tables?

1motime wrote at 2016-10-30 03:42:31

Pool/Billiards

Stephen Summers