Pool/Billiards/National Billiard MFG. Co. Pool Table

Name Plate
Name Plate  
Have an opportunity to purchase this pool table before it goes to auction. It is a National Billiard MFG. CO. Itan-Nic-Nic Cushions Cincinatti, Oh Pool Table I believe built 1900-20's in perfect condition.

Any idea of ballpark value?

Hard to say from the darker image but the image of the nameplate looks like it has been refinished. If that was done well it can be worth around 5.5K - 6.5K however we get up to 9.5K for similar looking tables when completely restored but I can't see if it has any fancy carvings or not. If it's fairly plain then the lower evaluation would be too high. If it has some carver trim work then the 5.5-6.5K value would not be far off. I can't tell if the bumpers and pockets are in good condition or not from the pics. This would definitely make a difference.  

Stephen Summers

I can answer questions with precise answers to just about anything related to billiards. I am very knowledgeable of almost every brand of billiard table / equipment. I have extensive knowledge of many antique pool / billiard / snooker / carom and three cushion billiard tables. I can also answer questions about pool cue repairs.

I have been working in the billiard industry since 1971. I began working at my father's retail billiard store when I was 8 years old. I have owned my own retail / wholesale billiard supply in OKC., OK since 1998. I have personally worked on just about every type and brand of billiard table that exists. I also repair pool cues everyday. My knowledge in that area is extensive as well. As of this time I have approximately 44 years worth of billiard related experience.

I am a retail store operator member of the Billiard Congress of America. I am also a member of a Christian Church in OKC., OK.

I have a high school diploma and I also went to college for two years. I do not have a degree.