QUESTION: i found a willie hopp professinal by burnswick #18 how do i know if its the real deal and or what its worth

ANSWER: Look on Ebay and see what they are actually selling for. That's one of the best gauges for current market value. Do not put much stock into what people are asking for them but what they are actually selling for. That's usually between 200.00 and 600.00 depending on it's overall condition and straightness as well. You can attach pics and then I can be a little more specific but I cannot tell how straight it is from pics.

QUESTION: pics, i paid one dollor at thrift shop

That's awesome. It appears to worth at least 200.00 and quite possibly up to 600.00 depending on the exact size of it's joint area and it's straightness. Most people interested in buying it will chop it up and turn it into what looks like a cue made by Goerge Balabushka. He is a very famous cue make that died around 1972ish. He used those pointed things called points that were originally designed by a cuemake that worked for the Brunswick Co. named Rambo. They are colored veneers aligned and glued together at the right angle in order to creat the pointed designs.

Stephen Summers

I can answer questions with precise answers to just about anything related to billiards. I am very knowledgeable of almost every brand of billiard table / equipment. I have extensive knowledge of many antique pool / billiard / snooker / carom and three cushion billiard tables. I can also answer questions about pool cue repairs.

I have been working in the billiard industry since 1971. I began working at my father's retail billiard store when I was 8 years old. I have owned my own retail / wholesale billiard supply in OKC., OK since 1998. I have personally worked on just about every type and brand of billiard table that exists. I also repair pool cues everyday. My knowledge in that area is extensive as well. As of this time I have approximately 44 years worth of billiard related experience.

I am a retail store operator member of the Billiard Congress of America. I am also a member of a Christian Church in OKC., OK.

I have a high school diploma and I also went to college for two years. I do not have a degree.