Popular Science/Raidoactive Decay

Do you feel the Radioactive Decay of our universe is really random ( mathematically provable as such )

Yes, decay of radioactive elements is really random atoms, in accordance with the laws and probabilities of the quantum world (not the macro-world).  However, the half-life times remain the same and are constant. There is an excellent discussion of this radioactive randomness at
Clear Skies,
Tom Whiting
Erie, PA  

Popular Science

Tom Whiting

I can answer most questions involving general science and engineering, except those involving electronics and computers.  My strong points are all the Earth Sciences, especially Meteorology and Astronomy, and any related subjects to Astronomy.  My weak point is Electronics Technology.   No astrology questions please, or questions about alleged UFO identifications.

My hobby has been Astronomy for over 50 years. I currently ownand use a 30 inch portable telescope.   I taught at the University Level for 13 years.  My personal interest in life, in general,  has always been science oriented.

President - Erie County Mobile Observers Group for over 15 years.Member of allexperts.com astronomy catagory for over 8 years.

Astronomy Technology TodayErie Times Newspaper - I wrote the "Over Erie Skies" columnfor 11 years.

BS  Metallurgical Engineering Grove City College, PAMaster's Degree, Gannon University, Erie, PAAlso retired USAF pilot, 20 years.

I was the discoverer of the Mini-Coathanger Asterism up in Ursa Minor.  I earned 6 Air Medals with USAF and retired after 20 years of service with the rank of Major, with over 2100 hours flying time.I also earned the rank of Eagle Scout in 1956.