Portugal/Are there hotels nearby to main train station in Porto

I hope to walk the camino  from Valenca to Santiago ,  my flight Into Porto will not get me there on time to catch the evening train ,soI will need to stay in Porto the night I arrive from Dublin ,I wonder are there hotels in walking distance of the train station as the train to Valencia is at 7.55 am and I hope not to spend too long trying to get to the station the next morning
Thank you for any advice

If your train starts from main station CAMPANHÃ you have Hotel Poveira, Rua da Estacao, 56, Campanhã, 4300 - 171 Porto, very close to the station. THere are other train stations in Porto, inclusive one downtown which was in the past the central station. Now CAMPANHÃ is the main one. Try to book a room from here:

Joaquim Domingos

I may answer most of the questions about tourist travel, but limited to the Lisbon area. Itineraries, hotels, restaurants, monuments, real estate, etc. Please AVOID to ask me information about the rest of Portugal. I am NOT an expert on Algarve or Spain! Please understand that I will not answer questions concerning any place out of the Lisbon area. Also please avoid to ask questions about visas or other legal matters (employment, driving licenses, etc.)

More than 30 years experience organizing small group tours in Portugal, now acting in an individual basis (retired).

Degree in Sociology (Lisbon University).