Portugal/cabanas to seville

QUESTION: Coming to Cabanas in October.  How easy is it to travel to Seville

ANSWER: Prior to answering, please confirm that you are referring to Cabanas de Tavira!

QUESTION: Yes I am referring to Cabanas de Tavira
thank you

Sevilla is +- 170 kms from Cabanas de Tavira.

There is a good motorway, (tolls on the Portuguese side) and it should be possible to drive there, if one has a car, in 1hr 30mins.   

There is no bus from Cabanas da Tavira to Sevilla.

There are twice daily buses from Tavira Bus Station, 6,7 kms distant, to Sevilla. Remember that Spanish Time is one hour ahead of Portugal.

For timetables see Cubsur's excellent site here:

Hope this helps.  

I can respond to most questions concerning travel, tourism, real estate, culture, living, history, internet, general economic matters and market research in Portugal, including the Algarve. . I can also provide counsel on on public transport within, to and from Portugal and into Spain. Please note that I cannot always guarantee to provide detailed itineraries. Please note that as travel costs are currently constantly changing I cannot provide guaranteed information on prices!

I have known Portugal for 40 years. I have lived in Lagos in the Algarve for the past 15 years and have extensive geographic, cultural, historical, and commercial knowledge of the region particularly as relevant to the travel, tourism and real estate sectors..

Publications - Twitter -

Life Experience 3 UK A-Levels. Fluent Portuguese and French

Past/Present Clients (web designer)