Portugal/return train journey

Question
can I get a direct day return train from Almancil to Seville in Spain, and what is the cost and likely duration of the journey

Answer
Hi!
Most probably yes, but...staying for a short period of time at Sevilla. Please consider that starting early from Almancil you have no direct (or non-stop) trains to Sevilla. Inside Portugal you certainly have at least one stop and change train. Later on you have to cross by boat the river GUADIANA at Vila Real de St. António. Then you take the train at Ayamonte (Spain) to Sevilla. Probably not direct. These steps will take almost half a day. The other half is to return...
Think about BUS. That's all I can tell you.
Good luck.
J

Portugal

Joaquim Domingos