Portugal/Snorkeling and Property Rental

Question
Today I received an email from Algarve Experts, which is unusual,attaching two questions which I expect you will receive. Unfortunately I lost both of them before I could read them properly, but they are both on subject I am interested in.One was about snorkelling in the Algarve and the other was about a development 18 properties to the north of Faro,three of which were rented out through a German holiday rental company.

Is it possible to find these questions again, and the replies?

Answer
I regret that I do not fully understand the nature of your query.

1) Who are "Algarve Experts"? Do they have a website? Do they have email?

2) Why should I receive questions from them?

3) How does one "lose" emails??

If you can be more precise as to the facts, I can certainly try to assist.  

Portugal

BarlaventoExpert