Portugal/Snorkeling and Property Rental

Today I received an email from Algarve Experts, which is unusual,attaching two questions which I expect you will receive. Unfortunately I lost both of them before I could read them properly, but they are both on subject I am interested in.One was about snorkelling in the Algarve and the other was about a development 18 properties to the north of Faro,three of which were rented out through a German holiday rental company.

Is it possible to find these questions again, and the replies?

I regret that I do not fully understand the nature of your query.

1) Who are "Algarve Experts"? Do they have a website? Do they have email?

2) Why should I receive questions from them?

3) How does one "lose" emails??

If you can be more precise as to the facts, I can certainly try to assist.  

I can respond to most questions concerning travel, tourism, real estate, culture, living, history, internet, general economic matters and market research in Portugal, including the Algarve. . I can also provide counsel on on public transport within, to and from Portugal and into Spain. Please note that I cannot always guarantee to provide detailed itineraries. Please note that as travel costs are currently constantly changing I cannot provide guaranteed information on prices!

I have known Portugal for 40 years. I have lived in Lagos in the Algarve for the past 15 years and have extensive geographic, cultural, historical, and commercial knowledge of the region particularly as relevant to the travel, tourism and real estate sectors..

Publications - Twitter -

Life Experience 3 UK A-Levels. Fluent Portuguese and French

Past/Present Clients (web designer)