Portuguese Language/quote

Please send a good quote of love in portugese

Dear anand

First of all I'm so sorry I took so long to answer your question. You see, my Internet connection was cut so I really couldn't access any websites 'till I replaced it.
Anyway, let's get back to your request, shall we? I thought about it, and came up with a bunch of ideas that I think are cute:) So, here are some of them for you to consider:
'És a chama que arde no meu coração e o aquece no Inverno.' - 'You're the flame that burns in my heart and warms me up in the Winter.'

'Não acredito em almas gémeas, mas sei que nos completamos um ao outro.' - 'I don't believe in soul mate, but I know we complete each other.'

'Amo-te demasiado.' - 'I love you too much.'

'Nunca te quero perder, és tudo para mim. És a minha família.' - 'I never want to lose you, you're everything to me. You're my family.'

'Fazes-me a pessoa mais feliz do mundo.' - 'You make me the happiest person in the world.'

I hope these were of hep to you, and again, I'm so sorry for the delay. If you have any other questions you'd like to ask, don't hesitate. It's my pleasure.

Portuguese Language

Filipa Cruz Simões

I can help anyone who's interested to learn Portuguese, and I can also translate from English and Spanish to Portuguese, and vice-versa.

I'm a native speaker of the language.

In High School.