Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome/please advise me please

umm i mean my therapist made me talk about what her boyfriend did how it made me feel physically and emotionally and it scared me......i had to go to the bathroom really really bad.....but i didnt and i didnt tell her i had to......but im scared she will make me talk about it again and i dont wanna go back its scary but shes the only counselor i trust to talk to about this.........besides you i trust you with everything

Dear April,
I truly do want to help you.  I am asking you to please be clear and cease the cryptic innuendo.  I have no idea what the original trauma was; as you have mentioned so much since, but I do believe you can find peace and build a happy life with a great future.  Please level with your counselor as to where you truly are in the therapy and be honest with me in the circumstances in which you are and where you'd like to be.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz  

Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can offer assistance in moving from victim to victor in trauma recovery. I am not a psychiatrist or psychologist, although I am familiar with the terminology utilized by them, I am a Messianic missionary.

In this ministry I have worked with veterans, abuse victims, and rape victims, as well those dealing with grief due to sudden and traumatic circumstances.