Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome/Fear of death and ocular migraines also agoraphobia

I am a 60 year old lady who suffers from panic disorder also low b12 and sometimes iron, I have suffered from ocular migraines since I was 30 year old .I have had all the tests to rule out illnesses and the doctor said the blind coloured spots in my eyes are from stress. Ok, how do I deal with this, everytime I get one I get so panicky and I am terrified, You would think after all these years I would stop being scared but this is not the case. I am sensitised for days after a ocular and I am always checking my eyes to see if I am getting one. It has become like a phobia even while I am typing this desperate letter of please reassure me I have my eyes held opened wide all my muscles around my eyes feel so tight and taut. I am so scared of the dazzling light show ,Mt eye doctor assures me that my optic nerves at the back of my eyes are so healthy and for a little while I feel safe again until another attack comes out of the blue, and I am frightened all over again. How does one deal with this? The attacks went away for years and out of the blue when I am at my best they came back, Please help me feel safe again ,If you know of a way to deal with these migraines or whatever they are I sure would love some advice. I am always so very scared and my biggest fear is the fear of death,and I do not look sixty but I am and I am so frightened of my future,
Thank you so very much for making the time for me
Hugs Helen""

I would suggest that you address the phobias/fears/panic attack issues first and then see if the other symptoms subside.

Even down in OZ, the EFT movement is strong and vibrant. Do a web search to find "EFT + your city" to find an EFT practitioner who can assist you directly or even over the phone. The "Emotional Freedom Technique" has been around for almost 30 years and has helped millions of people heal their anxiety, phobias, traumatic memories and other "stuck" emotions that hold people back from living a full and fruitful life.

I would certainly monitor your B12 and iron levels, as those can be instrumental in maintaining good health when the levels are sufficient/normal.

There are "home" EFT sites on the internet
among the hundreds of other sites who promote and specialize in this amazing healing work.

Think about what was going on in your life at 30 years old and you may be able to relate it to the onset of some of your health issues, including the ocular migraine headaches.

Best wishes,

William Silver

Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome

William Silver

We will answer general non-diagnostic questions related to the use of EFT healing techniques in healing cases of PTSD (PTSS) and other anxiety-driven behaviors.

I have been a practitioner of this work for over 20 years, specializing in anxiety, phobias and PTSD cases. This work is also available on the web for self-help and is found to be highly effective in over 80% of all cases.

20+ Years of EFT practice, attended EFT seminars with Gary Craig.