Pot Bellied Pigs/royal dandie's

Adam wrote at 2013-07-18 07:53:26
Didn't even bother to answer the question you asked. She was only worried about protecting her name as a breeder. Classy!

MarkPrivate1944 wrote at 2015-07-03 07:49:48
The alleged expert, Patricia Ann Morrisroe (DOB March 1949, currently 66 years old) AKA Pat Ann Sorensen, AKA Patricia A Girouard, has had more complaints against her then persons she could possibly sue, if she ever sued anyone. She has successfully marketed the Royal Dandy Breed and convinced a lot of ignorant people that she has the smallest breed in the world. Unfortunately she lied. She fakes photos of hours old piglets in teacups or standing near soda cans to show these alleged tiny pigs but they grow WAY larger then her false claims. Look only at Paris Hilton's pig Princess, she paid nearly $5000 for and was suppose to be 19-29 pounds full grown. Princess is 200+ pounds, as are ALL potbelly pigs, including Patricia's. The ONLY reason Patricia can claim to keep her pigs small is by feeding them HER special food at $29.99 for a 13 pound bag of food that is suppose to feed one pig for 2 months and MUST be supplemented with HER brand of mufti-vitamins & minerals so the piglets do not die of malnourishment. Basically, if you starve the pig you purchase from her you can stunt its growth without killing it if you follow HER special pig diet. A diet that Veterinarians advice against following because it is abusive and neglectful to the pig! Patricia's own breed stock are NOT as small as she claims because she had to feed and grow them like a normal pig in order to get them to breed properly. Her pigs could not get pregnant when they were starved and malnourished. A 150-200 pound adult can not produce a 30 pound adult offspring, it is impossible! Patricia disputes this and has for many years but she refuses to allow ANYONE to see her breeding stock claiming she does not want diseases to come to her farm and harm her pigs because she had a bunch of pigs die 20 years ago. The fact is, she starved them to death and couldn't get them to conceive and carry to term so she euthanized them. Every complaint that has ever been put against her she responds with "they over fed the pig, that is why it grew so large". Seriously, if you overfeed ANY animal or even humans, you do not get a giant animals or human, you get a fat animal! If you underfeed humans and animals you get malnourished, unhealthy animals whose growth has been stunted. That is the facts. I am one of many persons who have watched and researched this woman for many years and there is not one photo of a pig coming off Patricia's farm that is not WAY LARGER as an adult then she claims. The closest pig to the tiny size she claims was a runt piglet, shown at birth next to two of its litter mates that half their size. She allowed people to believe that the little mates were the mother and father but experts proved that was a lie. Then Patricia claimed she never said they were the runt pigs parents BUT she also NEVER stated otherwise and used the photo in her advertising. Basically you can not believe or follow any advice by this woman or it will endanger your pigs health! I hope you got everything worked out with your piglets. I would have told you that any new piglet in your home is going to be upset, even scared, just like a new puppy will whine for days after leaving its mother. Piglets grunt, scream and bite to get their point across. It is unfortunate that the alleged "expert" who responded to your question is just a money hungry liar who was only interested in the brand she is trying to build and not actually helping you with your problem! An update would be great!  

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.