Pot Bellied Pigs/7wk old male neutered mini pig

MizAngel wrote at 2012-06-15 16:55:57
I recently adopted a mini pig. My pig is 2 months old and we have had him for 5 weeks. My pig enjoys being held. We kept picking him up no matter how loud he squealed but gave him out hand so he could play with it and root it. That stopped his squealing. He enjoys being snuggled and he will sleep in our arms. The day we got him he wouldn't have anything to do with us but we bottle fed him goats milk and he learned fast who mom was. We are currently in the process of adopting a little piggie sister for him.  

suzy wrote at 2012-12-17 18:40:17
all pigs need to be spayed or neutered.it is good for the pig and you.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison