Pot Bellied Pigs/boy pig up girl pigs butt.. ALL THE TIME

PigControlle wrote at 2012-12-06 02:35:22
I would suggest PIG-DISCIPLINE. There are many who say a pig can not be disciplined and trained. I disagree. I have used several methods of discipline involving corporal punishment that work very well. The "NUMBER PLEASE" uses an old telephone with the crank. Attach a wire to penis and one to leg. Give a crank. The effect is magic and the pig will soon learn that this punishment is earned for bad behavior. IT WILL NOT HARM THE PIG. I have Guniea Pigs who are very well trained and who love me very much. When they get out of hand I just say "Number Please" and they fall right into line

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU