Pot Bellied Pigs/mini pig grooming

How often should I bathe my 18 week old mini pig? And do they require any special care for their feet if they are inside pets? thank you.

If your piglet is an indoor pet he or she doesn't need bathing very often.  Brushing is much more important as they have a tendency to have dry skin and this will help keep the dead skin off and lubricated.
You can find the best coat and Skin products on the web site on their product page.
As far a foot care ....they need to get used to you filing them with a heavy duty emery board while they are young.
Taking them for walks on pavement and gravel also helps. .
Hope this helps.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.