Pot Bellied Pigs/post neuter

Question
Testicle skin
Testicle skin  

Testicle skin
Testicle skin  
My pot belly was neutered a week ago and has been itching his butt on the carpet and his towels in bed to itch his stitches. His skin where his testicles used to be has developed a small slightly lighter colored bump about the size of a dime. Any idea what this could be? In the image, its on the right testicle skin.

Answer
I am not a veterinarian and can not make a medical diagnosis over the internet.

From the photos it looks like piggy is developing an abscess and has a bit of an infection in the incision. I recommend consulting with the vet who performed the procedure.

Itching after neutering is normal, the healing process is itchy. But, there should not be any lumps or bumps.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison