Pot Bellied Pigs/Tiny holes in the back of her legs

T.Dunaway wrote at 2013-10-22 20:17:08
Those bumps are scent glands. The expert at Noah's Ark told me this. They are about 6 pimple like things all in a straight line on the inside of their legs. They then rub their legs across the grass and trees for scent. I don't think there is any harm in squeezing them, but I just wouldn't do this.  

pd wrote at 2015-01-27 17:17:02
Both my pigs have these.  The first time I noticed it was when one of them had several yellowish, waxy "bumps" that appeared to be stuck in his leg.  I pulled them out with tweezers, and after that a bunch of white goo came oozing out like toothpaste.  I noticed the same type of thing on the other pig, too.  There was white stuff oozing from a hole in his leg onto the grass when he was lying down outside.  These things do seem kind of like blackheads.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison