Pot Bellied Pigs/Sneezing

Question
My 5 month female Petunia has started to sneeze a few times. She is eating, drinking,running, rooting in the yard.  Temperature here is 39 degrees or so. We are near Houston, Texas.
Her nose isn't dry or warm. There is no discharge from nose. Is this something I should be worried about? Is there anything I can give her over the counter? Not sure what signs to look for in pneumonia.
I called a vet, but he doesn't know much about micro mini Julian potbelly pigs.

Answer
I am not a veterinarian and can not make a medical diagnosis over the internet.

Pigs stick their noses in everything and occasionally inhale stuff they shouldn't. Usually a few sneezes is all it takes to clear them out. So, an occasional sneeze is actually a good thing, it means that piggy is keeping the nasal passages clear.

The danger signs are refusing to eat or drink, extreme lethargy, shaking, vomiting, heavy or very bloody discharge from the nose, or fever.

When a pig sneezes a lot, and has a heavy, steady discharge from the nose, along with coughing or gagging, it could mean that something is stuck up in the nasal cavity.  

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison