Pot Bellied Pigs/4 wk old pot belly really aggresive

please help!!! i  have had him since 1week old. he wont come to me he screams when i pick him up.
he acts so mean to everyone but my 1yr old boxer. what do i do?? i r eally love him but hrs so mean and aggressive. thank you!! any advice will help tremedously

Your piglets needs to start over with his training.
You need the Infinity Plus Training Harness/Leash and video link.
It will get you of the the proper way to handle you piglet and build his confidence and yours.
You can find it at on the product page.
Hope this helps,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.