Pot Bellied Pigs/my micro min pig

i have a little micro min pig that we just got go i dont know much about pigs, well the pet kind that is. but i want Wilber to be a breed pig but he to little how do i work with him to stop humping so that my kids and me dont get hurt.  also he has really dry skin can i put baby lotion on him

He will continue this behavior until he is neutered.
These little pigs are either neutered and pets or un-neutered and breeders.....can't have it both ways.
His dry skin could mean he needs to be wormed.  If he is scratching himself on things he also probably has mites which can spread to humans as well.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.