Pot Bellied Pigs/7 Month Old Piggy- A Few Problems...Am I doing something wrong?

Lynn wrote at 2013-03-23 12:55:15
Each time piggy pottys in her litterbox, cheer and say "good potty" AFTERWARD let her out of her safe place for as long as you can, when you put her back in the enclosed safe place(bedroom,laundry room,kitchen) make sure she has toys( I use soft ones & she carries them to her bed)and maybe a little treat ball to keep her busy & happy in her safe place. If YOU are stressed than piggy is stressed and confused, she looks to you for direction-piggy feels what YOU feel! They are brilliant souls.Possitive reinforcement works best for piggys.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU