Pot Bellied Pigs/pot belly pig

I asked Question on here for my pig that keeps dipping down u said he had dippity pig.. in a few day he was better.. but now he has it again.. he has not been in sun but i did separated him from the girl. so im thinking thats what did it. but is there any thing i can put on it... he has the marks right in the cracks of his back this time with stuff comeing out.. and keeps dipping down on back legs.. it looks really sore..

Dippity pig comes and goes quickly. In a year or so it may happen again, but it's very unusual for it to happen again just a few weeks later.

I am not a veterinarian, and can not make a medical diagnosis over the internet. The fact that this condition returned so quickly is worrisome. If it doesn't disappear completely very soon, piggy will need to see a vet. This may not be Dippty.

In the meantime, you can use any soothing lotion made for people on your piggy. Scented lotions can cause reactions, so choose unscented products.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU