Pot Bellied Pigs/Urinating in their water trough

I have 2 18 month old micro pigs.  

Personality wise, they're mischievous little boys, but good as gold. They've been great with training, using their litter box etc.  

However in the last week, I've found them standing with their hind legs in their water trough and urinating.  They are still using their litter tray. The tray is cleaned out daily, as it always has been.

Also, I'd like to start halter training my boys, Can I use a sheep harness? (trying to find a pig harness is proving pretty hard)

I really hope you can help
Best wishes

x x

Are they both neutered?
Please send me pictures of how there pen is set up.
As far as harnesses will be very pleased with the Infinity Plus Training Harness/Leash.
It works on any size pig and works very, very well I might add.
I comes with a link to a video to help you get started.
You can find it at on the product page.
Please get back to and I will try to help.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.