Pot Bellied Pigs/mini pot bellied pigs toes

Jennifer wrote at 2015-02-15 14:17:22
That is a mulefooted pig.  It is not a defect nor a deformity.  It is simply a different type of hoof that is common in heritage breeds of pigs.  We have a mulefooted mini pig as well.  I have not been able to find any information online about caring for mulefooted hooves on pigs.  The hooves in the picture do look a little long and probably need to be trimmed.  

JJ wrote at 2016-03-06 23:38:16
I just also got a pot bellied pig with only one hoof on all 4's UGH  

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.