Pot Bellied Pigs/my 3 year old pot belly pig

Miss. Piggys Nails
Miss. Piggys Nails  

Miss. Piggy
Miss. Piggy  
My 3 year old pot belly pig has trained me well, she weights about 250 lbs, her belly doesn't drag or touch the floor. My question is she is very aggressive when I try to cut her nails. Can I give her benadryl to help her relax? Do I need to get a tranquilizers from her vet? What can I do for her to allow me to groom her without her going into rodeo pig and trying to bit me? I've try rubbing her bellie but when she feels the Clippers she quickly stands up and attacks.

You will need to contact your Vet to determine how to safely sedate your pig.
The more pressing issue is her weight.  She will live a more comfortable, healthy and happy life if she losses her extra weight.
Please contact me on my personal email and I will be happy to help you get her down to a proper healthy weight.  In the mean time you can order a feed to get her started on a much healthier lifestyle by going to the web site and ordering their Adult Chow and Multi Vits/Mins.  You will start seeing a positive difference in just a couple of weeks.
Hope this helps,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.