Pot Bellied Pigs/Potbelly slips and falls

I have a female potbelly who is a year old. Recently we have had to take all the carpet out of our house. She slips a lot now and I am worried she will get hurt. Other than throw rugs can you suggests a product or somthing I can do for her? Is there anything I can put on her hooves to give her more traction?

Bath mats work well. They are non-slip, inexpensive, and readily available in a wide variety of colors and sizes. They can be placed down on any hard surface without an under pad because they won't scratch the floor. They are light weight and easy to pick up and move out of the way. Also, they absorb moisture and dirt from feet, keeping everything else cleaner. And many (not all) bath mats can be tossed in the washer and dryer for easy cleaning.

Rubber mats or vinyl floor liner also work well.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU