Pot Bellied Pigs/4 1/2 week old Pot Belly

My name is Shelby and I have a 4 1/2 week old pot belly pig and I've read forums that say I need to transition him from the goat milk that I'm feeding him up to starter pellets. Well, the problem is I can not find those for the life of me. He is still on goat milk but I was wondering if you knew where to find starter pellets online so I can order it, also what is the name of said pellets?

Starter pellets are mini pig pellets with extra milk and nutrients. Mazuri Youth is a popular brand, and so is Mana Pro Starter. If you can't find starter or youth feed, go ahead and transition piggy to adult mini pig pellets, like Mazuri Active Adult or Mana Pro Mini Pig but continue to give him some goat milk until he's about 8 to 10 weeks old, that's when Momma piggies wean their babies.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU