Pot Bellied Pigs/4 1/2 week old Pot Belly

Question
Hello,
My name is Shelby and I have a 4 1/2 week old pot belly pig and I've read forums that say I need to transition him from the goat milk that I'm feeding him up to starter pellets. Well, the problem is I can not find those for the life of me. He is still on goat milk but I was wondering if you knew where to find starter pellets online so I can order it, also what is the name of said pellets?

Answer
Starter pellets are mini pig pellets with extra milk and nutrients. Mazuri Youth is a popular brand, and so is Mana Pro Starter. If you can't find starter or youth feed, go ahead and transition piggy to adult mini pig pellets, like Mazuri Active Adult or Mana Pro Mini Pig but continue to give him some goat milk until he's about 8 to 10 weeks old, that's when Momma piggies wean their babies.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison