Pot Bellied Pigs/Lola

My PB just turned a year old. This week she has started bringing everything she can reach one by one into the living room on her bed in front of me and making a pile. when she is done she jumps on the couch with me and takes a nap. She isn't tearing anything up just collects stuff and puts it in a pile. I have learned that she is always trying to tell me something but this I don't know.Is she bringing me "presents" , is this a bad behavior, or something females do??

Could you pig be pregnant?   They will do what is called "nesting" when they are getting close to giving birth.  If she is spayed then that is not the case.
She could even be having a false pregnancy which she would have same of the same behavior.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.