Pot Bellied Pigs/Lola

Question
My PB just turned a year old. This week she has started bringing everything she can reach one by one into the living room on her bed in front of me and making a pile. when she is done she jumps on the couch with me and takes a nap. She isn't tearing anything up just collects stuff and puts it in a pile. I have learned that she is always trying to tell me something but this I don't know.Is she bringing me "presents" , is this a bad behavior, or something females do??

Thanks

Answer
Hello,
Could you pig be pregnant?   They will do what is called "nesting" when they are getting close to giving birth.  If she is spayed then that is not the case.
She could even be having a false pregnancy which she would have same of the same behavior.
Patty

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe