Pot Bellied Pigs/mini pig bottom rash

hi there!
my two month old mini pig just got nutered about three weeks ago(right before we got him) and scratchs his butt(right benieth his tail) quite often and it seems to be drying up, or scabbing. i wondered it there is any cream i can put on it or anything i can do to clean it. any advice you have would be much appreciated! thank you!

I is probably healing and it will itch when this is going on.  You can use an antibiotic ointment on it to keep it moist.  Also a very good Anti itch and skin conditioner is Infinity Plus Topical.  It is great for coat and skin!
You can find it at on their product page.
Be sure to Worm your piglet with Ivomec.
Hope tis helps,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.