Pot Bellied Pigs/babie pot belly

I have a 6 week old pot belly pig he scratches a lot and he lays in my lap to play I have a lot bites on my legs and stomach I've looked on his skin but don't see anything on him what could the bites be from and what can I do

It sounds like he has mites.  They are similar to scabies and humans can catch the also.
H can be treated with Ivomec.  You should call your Vet about his dosage and call your doctor to see hw treat yourself.
Treat him at least twice 12 to 14 days apart.  Was everything in hot water.
Hope this helps,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.