Pot Bellied Pigs/pot bellied pig growth

ive read countless articles on pot bellied pigs and they all conflict. One question that everyone seems to have a different answer for is, when does a pot bellied pig reach their full growth? 2 years? 3 years? Longer than that? I can't seem to get anyone to agree on this.

The reason there is conflict is because they are all individuals just like humans. Pot bellied pigs and all other miniatures can mature at different ages.  There is no one answer to your question.
Some can have their full bone growth at 2 to 2 1/2 years.  Depending on the genetics of a particular pig their mature size can happen at 5 to 5 1/2 years.  They can still gain weight after that depending on their genetic background, diet and exercise.
I hope this helps you,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.