Pot Bellied Pigs/8 week female mini pig having white discharge

I just recently purchased a mini potbelly  just over a week ago. She is doing perfect with eating and drinking but I noticed she has been pooping a little less and has been having a white discharge from her bottom. It is a pure white color. After she goes to the bathroom she will scoot her butt across the floor then be fine. Is it normal for the discharge and could she be a bit constipated?

I am not a veterinarian and can not make a medical diagnosis or prescribe medication over the internet.

The discharge is not normal and the butt scooting means she is itchy. This could be an infection of her urinary or reproductive tract, or it could be intestinal parasites.

Your piggy needs to see a veterinarian. If this is an infection, she'll need a prescription for antibiotics.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU