Pot Bellied Pigs/2 month old mini pig

Question
I have a 2 month old mini pig. I've had her for 3 weeks now. she is finally warming up to me. everyday she gets more and more comfortable. She is pretty much a good pig except when she doesn't get her way or do what she wants to do. She has her own room but I lock her up when I am not in there and she has a fenced in area outside. In her room we have carpet and I understand she likes to root around which is fine but she continues to try and rip my carpet up which is not ok. I have read online to hold her mouth close gently and tell her no which is what I have been doing but it doesn't seem to phase her at all and she will push my hand pretty hard for only weighing 8 pounds even some times she will push my hand and bite me. I will then again close her mouth and tell her no but it doesn't seem like its working because she will doing it again and again. Also I don't know if she is playing or not but sometimes when I am sitting on the floor with her she will just come over to my feet make a "hahah" sounds and bite my feet. She only does these things to me and no one else really in the house.

Answer
Hello,
The first thing you need to do is purchase an Infinity Plus training Harness/Leash and video link.
It will give you complete control over your piglet.
You can purchase it at royaldandie.com
As fr as the carpet problem......you need to put your piglet in an in closed with heavy plastic under it when she is on carpet.  She won't be able to chew thru the plastic.  You can buy heavy tablecloth plastic and any Walmart store.
You may also want to change her feed to Infinity Plus Starter Chow and add their Vit/Min Supplement.
It can make a big difference in her attitude.
Patty

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe