Pot Bellied Pigs/4 week old juliana pig

Hello, I have a 4 week old juliana pig. He has been eating mazuri youth pig pellets for past week...I mush up a few tablespoons with milk and feed him every 3-4 hours. His belly is very bloated. Any advice would be appreciated.  He has been peeing and pooping after every meal..even pooping 2 or 3 times after eating. Yet his tummy has gotten very big in just a week. Am I feeding him to much? He seems starving every tine I feed him. He gobbles every drop up. Could he have worms? I have not dewormed him yet. Thank you!!

Unfortunately.....your piglet should still be with it mother an siblings at this age.
That being said....I would recommend worming.
At 4 weeks of age a piglet should still be nursing it's mom.  He would be getting mostly milk with just a bit of nibbling in his mother feed.  He would be nursing about every 2 to three hours and as he matures he will eat more solid food an less of his mothers milk.
It is very easy to over feed these little guys which can bloating and possibly a blockage in the stomach and bowels.
The best way to feed is t feed smaller amounts a little more often.  Don't let him over eat at each meal.
I also recommend changing him over to a more balanced feeding program.  The infinity Plus feed is designed especially for smaller pigs. the line has a Vit/Min supplement that complements the feed.  It can be easily adjusted for the each individual situation.  I also highly recommend the infinity Plus Training Harness/Leash with Video link.  All of the above will help to ensure that you and your piglet get off to a great start!

Go to
Hope this helps,

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.