Pot Bellied Pigs/eye drainage

I am here again with another concern. Bruno has some dark eye drainage not a whole lot, but enough, I am going to try to use some eye wipes that are for dogs. will they be ok to use and I also have baby shampoo I read that is ok to use. what do you suggest?

A plain tissue or slightly damp paper towel should work for average drainage. Wipe his face twice a day, morning and night. You can use the eye wipes for dogs. Baby shampoo is not supposed to irritate the eyes, but it can. If the problem is drainage, then irritation from baby shampoo might make the problem worse. Make sure his eyelashes are not turned inward or touching his eyeball.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU