Pot Bellied Pigs/agressive pig

MarkPrivate1944 wrote at 2015-07-03 11:38:20
Good advice. I would however add that if this is a top hog or sibling rivalry you need to put yourself in that position, like a dog owner would be the pack leader, you need to be the top pig! Discipline, consistency and mimicking the lead dog behavior, without actually hurting the animal,  works for dogs and has always worked for my full sized pigs! I can't imagine 800 & 1200 pound pigs are any different them potbelly or kunekunes in that respect. Well, except as house pets yours may be a little more used to being spoiled and having tantrums to get their way, or is that just mine? LOL

Good Luck!  

Pot Bellied Pigs

Helen Morrison

Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!

Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU