Pot Bellied Pigs/my pot belly pig behavior

MarkPrivate1944 wrote at 2015-07-03 08:55:05
Most of Patty's answers have something to do with HER website and selling her pigs or her product, Infinity Plus. Take her advice with a grain of salt and realize she is in it for the money and sells the most expensive piglets in the world because she had some great marketing and was able to convince far too many ignorant people that underfeeding and stunting the growth of piglets made them "miniature" pigs and the worlds smallest. It doesn't, it just makes her an apparent good liar and an abuser of pigs!

MarkPrivate1944 wrote at 2015-07-03 11:55:38
Really Patty, "Go to and then to their product page" just say go MY page because it IS your website and your products and you answer ever question by sending them to YOUR website because you are here to promote your site and make money because business has been bad with all the bad press you have been getting now that people are figuring out just what a bad breeder you are and that your instructions and advice to people is not proper pig care!

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.