Pot Bellied Pigs/mini pigglet

Hi is it necessary to have a male nutered my little guy is just a little over 5 months old.I have a few more that are out door pets and i did get a litter.But now they are separated. My new little guy is staying indoors.Are there any societys that help a little with having them fixed i called a vet and without any other shots included  it is $430.00 just to have him fixed.Would just like to know if it is harmful to him or hummpie for me lol.if not fixed ty

If males are not neutered at a young age they will have a very strong offensive odor.  That does not make for an indoor pet.  The odor is impossible to remove from carpets and furniture.
Where are you located? Neuters here are not that expensive.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.