Pot Bellied Pigs/mini pigglet

Question
Hi is it necessary to have a male nutered my little guy is just a little over 5 months old.I have a few more that are out door pets and i did get a litter.But now they are separated. My new little guy is staying indoors.Are there any societys that help a little with having them fixed i called a vet and without any other shots included  it is $430.00 just to have him fixed.Would just like to know if it is harmful to him or hummpie for me lol.if not fixed ty

Answer
Hello,
If males are not neutered at a young age they will have a very strong offensive odor.  That does not make for an indoor pet.  The odor is impossible to remove from carpets and furniture.
Where are you located? Neuters here are not that expensive.
Patty

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe